Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dear Broseph

Dear Broseph
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It's so crazy that it's only been about a year that you've been in our lives. You really are like the little brother I never had and I think you're an awesome dude.

A year ago today, Grace and I barely knew you and got you a caramel apple for your birthday because cake seemed weird. Little did we know that you would end up liking it better than if we had gotten you cake! In the relatively little amount of time that has passed since then you've become a pretty integral part of our family.

See that picture up there Broseph? See where you are? Smack in the middle. You probably didn't realize what you were signing up for by coming around but you're definitely stuck with us now. You can always count on us to be like your home away from home. We consider you a part of our family and you should never question that.

Broseph, as your honorary big sister, I want you to know that you can always talk to me about stuff. I will always do my best to give you the advice and friend that you need.

We love you Broseph and we're way glad that you're around. It's been a blast with you joining us and I think it can only get better from here.

I hope that you're nineteenth year was better than you thought it would be and that, now that you're way out of your teens, adulthood will be even better. You already know that being a grown up super sucks but it's not so bad as long as you've got one heck of a support team and you have that in us.

You're great and I hope your day is great too!

Always,
Eliza

No comments: