Friday, January 17, 2014

For My Little Fool

This post is once again specifically for someone because it's their birthday. And no, I'm not writing to Zooey Deschanel (although that would be pretty dang cool...)

So remember how we saw this statue and decided we would make it look like I was pulling you out of it's nose? That was awesome. These are the kinds of memories I have of you my darling sister and I'm so glad. Oh my dear, I cannot believe it's been a year already since your last birthday. So very very much has happened this year and again next year this time things will not be the same at all.You deserve the world and you're on the track to getting it all. I wish I could be there with you to celebrate this day with you. You have been rocking it your way on this earth for two whole decades!!

Fool, I love you with all my heart. We don't always get along but when we don't, we work it out lickity split and that's wonderful. I'm so glad that you're so happy and that things have worked out so well for you. You're braver than you know, smarter than you know, and just so much better than you can know. You have some growing left to do but we all do and I know that you can make it. In almost two weeks, you'll be getting married to someone for time and all eternity and that is very grown up.

I only ask that as you start this next decade of your life and go so far that you take us with you. We know that things happen and we can't always be in close physical proximity to those we hold most dear but in another way we are forever connected and you won't ever be far from me. You have the ability, no matter where you go or what you do, to carry us as your family with you in your heart. Pinky swear, you won't ever leave us behind.

I trust you with the world and it sits at your feet, darling. I cannot tell you enough how much I love you. To say to the moon and back is just not enough. You're the best and I hope your birthday is truly spectacular.


Sincerely with all the love you can imagine and more,
Noob


No comments: