Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Another Birthday!

(Today's post is for my future brother-in-law. I figure he's basically family at this point so I should probably do something for him haha. Happy birthday Zach!)

Dear Mr. Zachariah Bubar,

Happy Birthday!! We haven't really known each other for any astronomical amount of time but you've quickly become an important factor in my life and that of my family and I feel safe speaking for the group when I say we think you're awesome, dude.

I like to think I can take partial credit in the origins of your soon to be eternal relationship with my sister. You two sort of ended up tossed together but I think it's worked out better than anyone could have predicted. You're great to her, she loves you. And that is what matters more than anything else that happens. You better take good care of her or there is a mob that will hunt you down, good sir! I know it can seem at times that you and I have clashing personalities but it all can be pushed aside as we see what we have in common that binds us together and that is a love for my sister. She's one of the best sisters a girl could ever ask for.

This is the first of many birthdays where you're going to be stuck with a whole new group of people to deal with. As I'm sure you've noticed, we like birthdays at our house. I've always considered birthdays to be each person's individual holiday so I hope today if you manage to see my family that you get everything you deserve. Cake, the birthday banner, the whole shebang!

I'm really glad my sister has ended up with you Mr. Zach. You really do have her best interest at heart and it's obvious to anyone with eyes and half a brain that you're mad about her. And what's more, she returns your crazy love. I'm so incredibly happy for the two of you and I'm anxious for what your future together holds.

I hope that as we continue forward as family and face only more birthdays together that we can grow closer. You, sir, have a responsibility that I can't say if you have realized yet. We're a family of all but one females and that means there's some weight that falls on you. You're not just a (future) husband to my sister. You are now my brother and I hope that our relationship will continue to grow and reflect this.

You're a super great dude Zach and I hope you have a fantastic birthday. You deserve nothing less!!

Love Always,
Your Future Sister in Law

No comments: