Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'll Be Home For Christmas

I'm BACK! again!
This is my third time home since I started school in September but this time is going to be better than the two previous times combined.
Do you know why?
Because it's Christmas time!!!

I think Christmas is the absolute best holiday ever.
The whole world just seems to be in a better mood this time of year.
Maybe, at least for us college students, it's because we're done with classes for a little bit.
Whatever the reason for the boosted mood, I love it.

I guess I should explain that picture up there, huh?
Our family has gotten to be quite close in the last few years because of a whole lot of what-not.
It's been quite a while since I've seen my sisters. Okay it's only been like a month. But still it's been a little while. And so I've missed them. And to show them my love, I am going to squish them.
As you can see the squishing has already begun. It's pretty great.

Another really awesome thing about Christmas time this year is that it's going to be a pretty much normal Christmas. We won't be totally swamped with our plethora of family which is a bummer. But we get to be together the five of us and do all our little traditions we have. Like we get to play Find the Baby Jesus! That's my favorite Family Home Evening. Minus the Seagulls one of course.

Well Grace is making me some chocolate milk so I'm gonna call it a night. But I'll be blogging with some frequency over the next two weeks that I'm home. So brace yourselves!

No comments: