Saturday, December 3, 2011

NickerBocker

This, dear friends, is an awesome picture. And the focus of my post today. This is NickerBocker and me chillaxing like it's any normal day (mostly because it was).

NickerBocker is a friend that I have made this semester at school and I'm quite glad I did.

We've become good friends fast and all the better since our mutual friend who for slight privacy reasons we'll refer to as Kristopher is extremely busy and we almost never see her. It's a shame since there seems to be a spot for her head in all of our pictures together. Not a very big spot but a spot none the less.

Anyways. Back to NickerBocker. She's pretty cool. Roughly once a week we go to the MC to eat and try to get some homework done. And we have ourselves a jolly good time. We almost always have some sort of candy bar easily divided between two people, usually a Twix or a Reese. She creeps on boys and says things like "My three o clock" or something like that and then I guess who she's talking about. Sometimes I don't get a clue that clear and she'll just say something like "Ooh he has really great hair!" and then I learn to guess who she's talking about.

NickerBocker also spends the night on a regular basis and we enjoy ourselves even more then. We'll talk and talk and talk. You would think we would've run out of things to talk about but it just doesn't happen.

The nice thing about our friendship is that we can be entirely content just sitting there in each others company. We can both sit on the same couch but basically not be anywhere near each other in any other way and have it be totally fine. We share things all the time. Like just last night we shared a rather large soda. That's pretty normal for us. I thoroughly enjoy her company and I like to think she enjoys mine as well.

The best thing about this new friendship is that I do believe it will be one to last. I love that we'll be able to keep this very relaxed and awesome friendship around for many, many years to come. Thanks NickerBocker for being my friend :]

1 comment:

Nikki George said...

AWWWW YEAH! THATS ME!!! WAHOO!